1 or 2 rolls of Crepe Paper- found a 2pk at the dollar store
Cost- $2 or less!!!
1. Select the Crepe Paper color(s) of your choice
2. Cut the paper into 12 inch long strips (depending on how long you want your tassels
3. Stack them in top of each other until you have cut 6 (you can do more if you want)
4. Fold in half
5. Cut up towards the fold 4 times
6. Fold in half (long ways)
7. Take washi tape and tape around the top
8. Fluff the tassel
9. Make however many the roll allows or however many you need
10. Take needle, string and thread through the washi tape portion of the tassel. Repeat until you have strung all of them
10. Hang wherever you need it!
(Photo Credit for Garland Pictures: Katie Beverley Photography)
SURPRISE OFFICE BABY SHOWER
One of my husband's co-workers is pregnant and having a sweet baby girl, and he (the hubs) was on a little planning team to pull off a surprise baby shower for her. He volunteered to decorate, ahem, volunteered me ;) but I was happy and excited for this new challenge. Office spaces are not really good at giving you a festive party atmosphere feel, especially for a cute baby shower. But I was determined to make it feel special! The theme I was told was a book theme, and this is what I was able to pull off!
So happy I made this Crepe Paper Garland....it adds the perfect pop of color and vocal point to highlight this amazing cake!! Congrats Lauren, so happy for you!! Need more Baby Shower inspiration..check this out.
Show-Licious Craft and Recipe Party, The 36th Avenue , Creativity Unleashed, Creative Collection Party, The Charm of Home, Fabulously Creative Party, Romantic Home, Elizabeth and Joan Designs, Mod Mix Monday, Home Stories A-Z
Cupcakes and Crinoline, CedarHill Farmhouse, Inspire Me Monday, The DIYers, Create Link Inspire, A Stroll Thru Life
Bloggers Digest, Green Willows Pond, The Blissful Bee, Designed by BH, Mostly Homemade Mom, Love Pasta and a tool belt, The Style Sisters, Grace at Home, From My Front Porch to Yours, Saving for Six, Addicted 2 DIY, Redoux Interiors
Ruffles and Rainboots, Turn it up Tuesday, Sunday Showcase, DIY Party, Think Pink, Nifty Thrifty Sunday, Inspiration Party Monday, Best of the Nest, Link it or Lump it, Little Red Window, City of Creative Dreams